India has got a very vibrant Securities Market and clubbed with that the opportunity to take advantage of a world’s trusted brand makes this an ideal time for you to start your own business in the Stock Market.
Yes ! You are invited.
UAE Exchange is appointing Franchisees in select areas/regions. Apart from our brand equity, we offer advanced technology, training and business support. We offer Equity Trading, Currency Derivatives, Depository Services and Mutual Funds.
● Offline & Online/Internet Cash (NSE) Trading Services
● Call & Trade
● Free Mobile Trading access to Business Partner and their clients
● Depository Services
● Mutual Funds, IPOs and other Financial Instruments Eligibility
● Citizens of India who has passed at least 10th Standard or equivalent and completed 18 years of age.
● Person with good reputation and character and who has not been convicted of any offence involving fraud & dishonesty
● The Franchisee should have necessary infrastructure like adequate office space, office equipments and NISM certified manpower to efficiently service the customers.
For more information, Please submit your details
KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.*****No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.*****Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account:Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant and Trading member. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL on the same day.........issued in the interest of investors.