1. Contact UAE Exchange etrade by email/fax or phone and receive our Client Registration Form.
2. Client Registration Form (including the Agreement for Internet Trading) must be completed and submitted to any of our Offices.
3. Margin amount must be paid to UAE Exchange etrade either by transfer to UAE Exchange etrade’s Bank Account over the internet or by paying a cheque to the nearest branch of UAE Exchange etrade. (Trading allowed only after cheque is realized).
UAE Exchange etrade ‘s Bank A/C Numbers
HDFC Bank – 00202340000023 IFS CODE – HDFC0000020
AXIS Bank – 081010200011945 IFS CODE – UTIB0000081
FEDERAL Bank – 12380200017541 IFS CODE – FDRL0001238
State Bank Of India – 30537605866 IFS CODE – SBIN0003539
Dhanalakshmi Bank – 014505300001033 IFS CODE – DLXB0000145
Yes Bank – 9681400000440 IFS CODE – YESB0000096
Vijaya Bank – 202200301000075 IFS CODE – VIJB0002022
IDBI Bank – 084103000002776 IFS CODE – IBKL0000385
ING VYSYA Bank – 501011015229 IFS CODE – VYSA0005010
*For trading limit updation/to give credit to your ledger, kindly initimate us after offline fund transfer.
Margin Calculation : Capital Market (NSE) : Exposure allowed : 7 times for Intraday. 1 time for Delivery .
1. Receive your Client ID and Initial Password by email.
2. Begin Trading.Happy investing.All the best.
3. Receive your contracts, account statements and other documents by email.
4. For help/assistance contact email@example.com